BECKHAM_23_Real Madrid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BECKHAM_23_Real Madrid

BECKHAM --- Real Madrid --- 23

PrijemGalerijaLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

beckham......intervju

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
MiLeNa*BeCkS
Admin
Admin
MiLeNa*BeCkS

Ženski
Broj poruka : 3227
Godina : 33
Datum upisa : 18.04.2008

beckham......intervju Empty
PočaljiNaslov: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitimeUto Avg 19, 2008 2:26 pm

DAVID BECKHAM

Food and Drink: I like a nice restaurant and will enjoy almost anything - Italian, Indian, Chinese, you name it. I still like fish and chips though. I'm not a beer drinker. A nice glass of wine or a mineral water and I am happy with that.

Television: Sports programmes. I used to watch EastEnders but I really only watch sport on television. I like sports quiz programmes too. Perhaps I'll host one when I stop playing. Joke!

Other team: I have always followed United so there isn't really another team, although I keep an eye on what Leyton Orient are doing since that's where I come from.

Music: A wide variety. Definitely no country or folk music but other than that I like most things whether it is pop, house, even a bit of Pavarotti.

Holidays: The Caribbean. I like the sun and the sea and nice beaches and the Caribbean has got the lot. Clacton isn't bad though.

Footie moment: Making my debuts for United and for England although if I have to pick one highlight I suppose it would have to be the goal against Wimbledon on the first day of the 1996-1997 season. I kept watching the video over and over.

Footie ground: Has to be Old Trafford doesn't it? There are a lot of nice grounds around but the Theatre of Dreams lives up to its name. It's fantastic.

Heroes: Eric Cantona, Bryan Robson and Ryan Giggs. When Giggsy broke into the first team and did so well it was an inspiration to all of us. He was a hero to us even though there is not much difference in age.

Manager: I have only really experienced Alex Ferguson as a manager but I don't think I could find a better boss. He is hard when he has to be but he knows what he is talking about and everyone respects him.

Films: Anything that has some action. Titanic wasn't bad.

Singer: Victoria Adams, of course.

Other sports: Cricket and rugby mostly although I like boxing as well. I suppose I like most sports really. If I could not have been a footballer I think I might have enjoyed being a cricketeer. You don't have to play in the rain.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://beckham4ever.forumsr.com
beckham_girl
Admin
Admin
beckham_girl

Ženski
Broj poruka : 1878
Godina : 31
Datum upisa : 30.04.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitimeNed Avg 24, 2008 3:33 pm

ej mile pa nisi me jos naucila engleski study
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
MiLeNa*BeCkS
Admin
Admin
MiLeNa*BeCkS

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitimeNed Avg 24, 2008 5:23 pm

jao,sta da radim.... scratch
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
beckham_girl
Admin
Admin
beckham_girl

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitimePon Avg 25, 2008 12:08 am

pa uci me ti si moj profesor.........
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
MiLeNa*BeCkS
Admin
Admin
MiLeNa*BeCkS

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitimePon Avg 25, 2008 1:11 am

ok,trudicu se lol!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
beckham_girl
Admin
Admin
beckham_girl

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitimeUto Avg 26, 2008 1:02 am

drzim te za rijec..........al imaj u vidu da ponesto znam, nisam totslns neznslics........
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
MiLeNa*BeCkS
Admin
Admin
MiLeNa*BeCkS

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitimeUto Avg 26, 2008 1:05 am

totslns neznslics. beckham......intervju 443589 beckham......intervju 443589 beckham......intervju 443589
sta velis??? beckham......intervju 443589
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
beckham_girl
Admin
Admin
beckham_girl

Ženski

PočaljiNaslov: Re: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitimeUto Avg 26, 2008 1:16 am

totalna neznalica eto to je to, sorryyyyyyyyyyyy beckham......intervju 478315
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: beckham......intervju   beckham......intervju Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

beckham......intervju
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1